What sort of WildStar Platinum supplier are you searching for? Do you know how to pick out the best seller for you? Read our introduction and make your wise decision.
We offer fast and safe Platinum in WildStar to players in our store. It is a good way to save your time and energy for further exploration. Just choose your current level and your desired level in certain time, and we will help you get what you want as you required. And please ensure that you are not in the account as well when we are power leveling your character to avoid account locking or other unnecessary troubles, thanks for your cooperation.
We can make sure all your privacy is 100% secure at our site, do not worry about anything because we are doing best to serve every loyal WildStar Platinum customer here. Just relax and let us deal with all problems, you will enjoy a good journey when buying service at Wildstar-Platinum.com.
Try Wildstar-Platinum.com, enjoy the first class Cheap WildStar Platinum service. We guarantee 100% complete your WildStar Platinum order fast and secure.
Professional WildStar Platinum for sale now! Safe WildStar Powerleveling from professional team in here. We will start your order within 10-15 mins after order received
Stormtalon’s Lair is a Wildstar dungeon for players level 20. You can enter the dungeon at level 17, but it appears in group finder at level 20. This dungeon is located in the Exile zone Galeras, south of the Thunder Call Village.
Bosses: Blade-Wind the Invoker, Aethros, Stormtalon
Optional objective boss: Arcanist Breeze-Binder
Notable trash mobs: Thundercall Storm-Weaver, Thundercall Shaman
Bronze medal: All optional objectives must be completed
Silver medal: 30 minute timer + all optional objectives
Gold Medal: 30 minute timer + all optional objectives + all challenges + no deaths
Thundercall Storm-Weaver – Trash Mob
He has really nasty, stacking DoT, applying on every party member. Either heal this through by stacking for AOE heals, or clean this from time to time. Another ability he uses is Conduction, single target stun and continuous, massive damage. This must be interrupted or the target has very slim chances to survive this ability. He has interrupt armor of 2.
Thundercall Shaman – Trash Mob
Shamans come in pair with Thundercall Sentinels. The only problematic thing with Shamans is their Rejuvenate healing ability, which can make fight with those two unnecessary long if it’s not interrupted. Focus him down first and interrupt every Rejuvenate. He has interrupt armor of 1.
Blade-Wind the Invoker Boss
First, don’t forget to kill patrolling Thundercall Storm-Weaver after you pull static packs before the boss returns, around the corner. This way, you won’t pull the patrol while fighting trash mobs. Next, don’t try to engage four adds around the Invoker, they are part of the boss fight, which has three phases. There is nothing to cleanse here.
Everyone should stay around the left Thundercall Channeler while tank stands in the middle between the left and the right one. Next to his pretty strong auto-attack, The Invoker casts Thunder Cross ability, represented by a cross-shaped telegraph, targeting the tank. If he is standing between the left and the right Channeler, only the tank has to dodge this (and melee if they are really close to the boss). Around 60% HP, the boss will disarm everyone and become invulnerable. In a few seconds the phase 2 will start.
A few seconds after he disarms you, all four Channelers become active. The Invoker starts casting Lightning Strike, targeting a random player. This player has to “put” the telegraph under the Channeler you are DPSing, since it deals significant damage to them (around 7-8k). At the same time, a Static Wisp appears, circling around the room. Player caught in it is stunned and takes damage periodically. Each time you kill a Channeler, 2 Wisps appear. Each Wisp has different direction and speed. Most of them are circling the outer ring and move slightly faster than those circling the inner ring. You should start killing adds clockwise, starting from the left one. This is because the last Wisp in the inner ring appears on that spot when you kill the last Channeler. All Wisps will continue to circle until the end of the fight.
Right after you kill the last Channeler, The Invoker will disarm everyone and become active, attacking a player with the highest threat, a healer usually. A tank can’t taunt, a healer can’t heal and DPS can’t damage for several seconds, unless they use a CC breaker or pick up their weapon on the floor. Another way to prevent this is to cast any buff that improves interrupt armor. During this phase the Invoker will continue casting Lightning Strikes, and he gains new ability – Electrostatic Pulse. This telegraph covers the entire room, with several safe zones in it – 5 at the edge of the inner circle, and a few more at the edge of the outer circle of the room. The problem is that safe zones are on the path of the Wisps circling around, so there is not much space to maneuver and dodge everything.
This fight has 2 rotating phases. He has interrupt armor of 2; therefore, 3 interrupts are needed. There is nothing to cleanse here.
Torrent – large circular telegraphs on every player. Just roll out of it.
Air Shift – Aethros dissipates and spawns three adds. They have no abilities, and deal moderate damage. After you kill them, you get ported to the beginning of the tunnel and phase 2 starts.
You have to run toward the boss, who’s casting Tempest, avoiding tornadoes (they throw you in the air dealing around 1.2k) and lightning strikes (3-4k plus knockback). You have 30 seconds to interrupt him before he wipes the entire party. It’s wise for everyone to put at least one interrupt on their action bar, and wait for more players to interrupt. After Tempest is interrupted, phase 1 begins.
Arcanist Breeze-Binder – Optional Boss
Clear every pack before you pull him so you could get more space to avoid his cyclone. Has interrupt armor of 2, prepare 3 interrupts. Nothing to cleanse.
Gust Convergence – Spawns three adds. Interrupt when you can to prevent being overrun. Deal with the adds before you get back to the Arcanist.
Manifest Cyclone – spawns slow moving cyclone. Just move the boss away from it.
Fight in 2 phases. A short cut scene will play when you enter the room for the first time and the fight will start as soon as it ends; if you are not ready to pull, don’t pass two totems on the left at the entrance. He has interrupt armor of 2 when he is casting interruptible ability. Nothing to cleanse.
Occasional lightning strikes (knockdown, 2-3k damage) on 2 players, it is easy to roll out of it. Cone telegraph in front the boss, everyone but a tank should be on one side. 10 seconds after the pull, Stormtalon does AOE knockback and casts Static Wave, collapsing circular telegraph toward him. You have to tap the corresponding get-me-out-of-this key, run to the boss and interrupt him before he finishes the cast and cover the entire room, dealing massive damage in the process.
Under 55-60% Stormtalon gains another ability where he knocks down everyone, announcing the name of the player (ELECTRICITY FLOWS THROUGH player’s name) and creates a safe zone around that player while the rest of the room is covered with a telegraph. Lightning strikes also target that player, so entire party has to move in one direction, best agreed upon before the pull, but close to the boss so melee can damage him. There are no Static Waves anymore.
During the fight, Stormtalon stacks a buff on himself. When it reaches 5 stacks, he unleashes multiple lightning strikes, following everyone. Just don’t stop moving until they cease to spawn. This ability is independent of any phase triggers.
1.Level 15 Adventure for Exile players only. You get it once you hit level 15, via communicator.
2.Entrance is in Galeras, east of Thayd.
3.This is Choose Your Own Story adventure type.
4.Adventure starts in a space ship. Once the Caretaker gives you some basic information about new mission, you should drop of the space ship and enter an Abandoned Farm.
5.The aim of this adventure is to complete five tasks in a timely manner.
6.Regroup on different locations to receive tasks. Three out of five tasks are chosen by players, while the two remaining (including the last boss) are random.
7.In order to achieve best rewards, complete the tasks as fast as possible. Avoid getting hit by sniper telegraph by dodging out of it on time. Avoid fighting versus unnecessary mobs (the one that takes the most time to be beaten is the largest one – Shatterforce Responsebot with his 43k HP) that are not the part of task. Avoid large, white, target AOE telegraphs that start dropping fire as you step into them and etc.
8.TIP: In northern part of the map, when you approach a group of NPCs, they will transform your character into one of them. This transformation lasts for a few seconds, but during this time you can pass by enemies, without being noticed.
Gold Medal Requirement: Complete adventure in under 30 minutes, without wiping.
Silver Medal Requirement: Complete adventure in under 35 minutes.
Bronze Medal Requirement: Complete adventure.
- First group of Mission Choices
Choose one of the following missions:
1. The Farmer’s Daughter mission takes place in central part of the map. Your task is to rescue Prema Arcwulff and Millithea.
2. The Science of Revenge mission takes place in southern part of the map. Your should defeat 3 Dominion Scientists (15k HP) and “Twitchy” Groo (61k HP) – strong damage output, debuffs players with AoE circle telegraphs.
3. Leveling the Field mission takes place in southern part of the map. Your should return Shield Pieces to Lysion’s men. You can grab shield parts scattered around the map, from the places marked on the map and bring them to nearby Silos.
- Second group of Mission Choices
Choose one of the following missions:
1. The Great Escape (Southern part of the map) Help Families Escape (enter families houses and lead them to safe escape).
2. The Keymaster (Northern part of the map). Kill Field Intelligence Agent and agents that appears after defeating him, in order to be able to loot “Access Encryption Codes” on a box in front of Field Intelligence Agent.
3. Jaiblreak Northwestern part of the map. Your tasks are the following:
Free imprisoned farmers (approach the area where imprisoned farmers are, interact with Detention Center Control Panel and hack it);
Get the Farmers past the guards (Follow Hycrest Farmers and protect them from incoming 4k HP Dominion Shocktroopers);
Destroy the Chua War Blimp by overloading the blimp’s Balance Stabilizier – Grab one of the jetpacks from the ground. When you reach the top of Chua War Blimp wait for other party members. Interact with four of Balance Stabilizers to overload them by rapidly tapping default key. This action needs to be done four times in period of 10 seconds.
- Third group of Missions
Upon completing two selected missions you have to regroup at one of the points, where you’ll receive additional blue gear loot and one of random tasks listed below.
1. Breach of Protocol: Meet with AyitaSinnatus (northeastern central part of map). Survive the Ambush. Kill Arsenax Severus (60k HP) and group of adds (Dominion Ambushers 8k HP) that comes with him. Avoid Arsenax Severus telegraphs, dispel his buffs for easy kill.
2. The Thresher Initiative: (Northern part of map) Investigate Disappearances (Interact with items on ground to complete it); Go to the Basement and Investigate the Dead Farmer (Entrance is behind the large house in area. Approach and interact with the Dead Farmer in order to complete this task); Kill the Perpetrators.
3. Midnight Counterstrike (central part of map) Get to the Sinnatus’s barn; Gather scattered Weapon Parts (This parts are scattered away from each other. Keep an eye on the minimap to be able to spot their positions right away. Take out the Warblimps / Give LysionSinnatus the ammo (interact with LysionSinnatus. She should now take care of Warblimps).
- Fourth group of Missions
Choose one of the following missions:
1. Clearance (Southern part of map) Hack the Securitybots – Scan Fleeing Farmers (Grab one of the many Security bots. Use them to scan Farmers in the area surrounded by barb wire).
2. Raid Warning Disarm Weapon Skiff at the Sunripe Fields Farmhouse/ Silo and at the Silo near Checkpoint Gamma.
3. The Underground (Southern part of the map) Recover the Datadisk – Find the cellar and enter Sinnatus’s Armory underground tunnel. Avoid fights and head towards its end. Inside one of the containers you’ll find datapad. Run back to complete it.
- Final Tasks
You will get one of the missions randomly
1. Priority Target (Northern part of map) Disable Security Systems (you can find them inside the house. Interact with them in order to disable them). Get to the Rally Point and Confront, kill Arsenax Severus in the church. Avoid his AOE telegraphs and kill mobs he summons.
2. All Aboard (Central part of map) Plant Explosives inside the Transport (Defeat the guards guarding explosive, then unlock explosive, and plant it on the transport. Watch for the timer.); Defeat three waves of Dominion troops (Enemies come in waves as a group of Dominion Guardbots – 7k HP. The last wave is Suppressionbot Mk. II – 64k HP. Avoid his telegraphs and defeat mobs that appear during the fight.)
3. Coup de Grace (Northwestern map) Escort and Protect Lysion Sinnatus to the Warblimp controls – On his way to the controls, fight versus various enemies to keep him safe. While he’s working on controls, protect him from three waves of enemy’s attacks. During the last wave Twilo Pim can appear. He is 61k HP boss, that likes to drop landmines. Avoid them; Incite the Citizen to rebel and Kill Major Rhadman. Major Rhadman is a pretty fast boss, that moves among players. When you incite the Citizen to rebel, they’ll help you during the fight. Find Arsenax Severus and Kill Lieutenant Feraakh. This boss can be easily defeated, his trickiest move is AoE ability that blinds players who don’t move from telegraph area.
Players can buy the first riding skill and mount at level 15 for approximately 0.1 wildstar platinum from mount vendor. Once you buy the mount, you’ll find it in your inventory first, where you should use it. This action adds the mount to your mount list. Now you can choose it from mount customization window.
With new game UI, “Z” button has been assigned to help players use their mounts easier. By default it is placed in your bottom left corner. It is activated by keyboard button “Z”. There is a small arrow on this same button. You can use it to bring up a popup menu with list of all mounts you have in your possession. Mark one of them, and you can activate it by pressing “Z” button. Advanced riding skill is available at level 40, costs around 0.35 ws platinum, and increases mounted speed by 15%.